Friday, June 13, 2008

Weddings? Pffft!

One of my closest cousin is getting married this weekend. It seemed like it was just yesterday when we were playing Monopoly, UNO and CD based computer games. How is it that we grew up so fast and now you're getting married?

Another 2 of my cousins are getting married later this year. Why can't we just be 10 forever and play together and laugh at life?

One of my favourite moments was when you carried me and swayed me around - I felt like I was the Queen of the world. No one else has ever did that to me. How do you even tell someone else to do that? That was the best feeling of happiness that I ever had. I know that when I'm going to look at your wedding pictures I will choke and tear. But I guess, looking on the bright side, I'm going to gain sisters-in-laws...


I'm happy for them but yet, I feel like they're going far away.


While I'm at this topic, I'm going to post the one of the most played song at Indian weddings :


No comments: