Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back-up ALL your files before its too late!

Firstly, thank God I still can use my sister's laptop, so I'm not offline entirely. Yes, I think I depend too much on my computer/Internet. I just called the people at HP to troubleshoot my problem, they said that there's something wrong with the CPU. I have NOT backed up all my info into external drives. Only about half. So, when the Best Denki computer repairman comes to my house on Monday, I'm going to have to face the prospect of losing all the data. I guess at least I have saved most of the documents. The rest can be re-downloaded.

So, people, sometimes your precious PC shows NO sign of being sick, but it doesn't mean that it is not susceptible to falling ill; resulting it to break down. I don't know if I was just lucky today, but it certainly didn't take me long to reach to a human voice for help. We all know the frustration that is robot voices. And computer companies are especially good at that.

Why are some still using Christmas songs for the "on-hold" music? Seriously!

No comments: